Yay! You have completed your first assessment and now it's time to upload it to Moodle to be assessed :) You rock!
So, how do you do it?
1. Head over to Moodle to the level of the assessment that you are wanting to submit. (We'll be using the Level 1 Credentialed Practitioner Assessment for the example)
2. Click the section on the right hand side of the page (the contents) that says "Credentialed Practitioner of Coaching Assessment"
3. A drop down menu will appear with your options to submit your assessments (For Level 1 you will have two options: CPC Part 1 and CPC Part 2). For the first part, click the first option, CPC Part 1.
4. You will be taken to a page which will show you a checklist which tells you exactly what needs to be submitted.
5. Scroll down to find a section called SUBMISSION STATUS. Click the button that says "ADD SUBMISSION"
6. Scroll down to find the section that says "File Submissions". Click the BLUE downward facing arrow.
7. A window will pop up, prompting you to find your assessment paper which should be saved on your computer. Click "Choose File" and find the assessment file and click "Open".
8. Save the name of your file in "Save as:".
9. Click "Upload This File"
10. If you need to upload any other files that need to be assessed, click the little "ADD" button and repeat the process.
11. When all files that are required for your assessment are uploaded, click "Save Changes"
CONGRATULATIONS!! You've uploaded your assessments :)