Hey YUS Ambassador, welcome to the FAQ on How to get started selling your Ambassador program.
There are many ways to go about this and your style and flow will be unique to you, so what we will share here today will be a general guide on how to get started quickly :)
- Get really familiar with your program
- Coach as much as you can, aim to nail your first 100 hours, do this via lots of pro bono coaching, every week have pro bono’s on the go until you have more paid coaches than pro bono
- While you’re coaching, coaching, coaching set some time aside each day to explore your Ambassador resources so you know all of the wonderful and extremely professional marketing resources you have available.
- Create a Facebook Page so you can start sharing your message and get a feel for what your audience resonates with
- When you need support head to the Ambassador's Rocking Out group to ask your questions
After you have done all of this, then you start getting more advanced with your marketing and sales techniques. Unless of course you’re totally savvy and have nailed that already :)