If you're enrolled in Level 3 - Master Practitioner of Coaching you get access to Business Mentoring.
Who are the Business Mentors?
We have two Master Coach Business Mentors: Deborah Keinhart and Tania Lambert.
They are at TCI HQ every Thursday & Friday, bookings are available from 9am to 3pm and for a 30 minute mentoring call.
Deborah Keinhart - Thursday
Tania Lambert- Friday
What do Master Coach Business Mentors mentor on?
- Personal and Business Brand
- Guiding, Mentoring, Developing, Coaching and Leading Others
- Structure, Systems & Processes
- Weekly, Monthly, 90 Day & Yearly Goals
- Developing Business Categories and Sub Categories
- Defining and Measuring Benchmarks
- Designing and Improving Systems
- Coaching Agreements
- Marketing Strategy
- Target Market & Ideal Average Client / Avatar
- Marketing Brochures
- Website Review & Generating Ideas for Copy
- Launching Online and Offline Campaigns
- Marketing at Networking Events
- Sales Strategy
- Sales Mindset
- Ultimate Influence Strategies
- Designing a Sales Funnel
- Developing Long Term Relationships
- Approaching Cold and Warm prospects
- Products & Services
- Developing Table of Values for Programs
- Developing an Ascension Model
How do I book a Master Coach Mentor?
The mentors are available weekly supporting you on the next steps in your coaching journey and their spots book up fast, so securing a spot in advance is a must.
To do this please call the WOW Team on (03) 9645 9945 or email email@example.com
Reviewed and updated 15/04/2020